Improves System Stability
Sony’s released a new system software update for PS3 – firmware 3.72. As perhaps evidenced by the incremental version bump, there’s not much new here, other than behind-the-scenes changes.
According to Sony, the update improves system stability during use of PS3 format software and network services.
How to Jailbreak 3.72 Firmware
1. First of all Download the application by clicking the download button below.
2. Now select wether you want Automatic or Manual.
3. Click on your suitable option.
4. After this it will take 1-2 minutes to complete the process.
5. Once it will be completed, THE PS3UPDAT.PUP file will be save on your desktop or Flash Drive.
6. Now Connect USB drive to PS3 Console and Update your Firmware version.